Friday, October 19, 2012

Challenge 91 Beads of Courage

This week the The Diva gave us the challenge of creating a tangle inspired by the Beads of Courage organization  Beads of Courage is a wonderful charity that helps a child with a chronic illness or condition to tell their story of courage and strength as they take their medical journey. Her son Artoo is turning two this week and she is going back to work. Lots of big milestones for their family. So for Artoo's birthday and in honor of the Beads of Courage organization here is my zennie for this week.





I did the string and Artoo's name in purple, the color for The Moebius Syndrome colour. The beads are all done in black. I had some problems coming up with inspiration this week for design and which tangles to use. The finished product isn't bad, but I wish it had come out a little more polished. Have a good weekend and happy tangling everyone! It's almost Halloween yay! Check out my Halloween post and let me know what you think. 

4 comments:

  1. Fun! Artoo and his beads. What a great inspiration for a lovely zia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, a very fun and playful way to go with the challenge. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great in purple - very clever and fun loving :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you did very well! I like it and I'm sure Artoo will.

    ReplyDelete