Monday, October 22, 2012

New from Kay Belle

This weekend has been a long one. Scott's parents are getting a divorce and we went to his Dad's house this weekend. We went up there to finish packing up his old room and moving it to my little bitty room here. We also went to a Halloween party where I got to decorate some awesome cupcakes :) and we visited with some friends we haven't seen in a very long time. It was pretty fun and a good mini vaca from the kids and stress of home. 

While I was gone Kay Belle made some new zendalas and posted them to facebook for me.



Let me know what you think of them! They look pretty awesome to me. She used a few of my favorites tangles. I personally like the first one best it looks cleaner and it plays to my OCD haha. The second one looks like a take on an eye. It's very Kay Belle. Thanks Kay! Love you 

No comments:

Post a Comment