Saturday, October 13, 2012

My Kay Belle

If you read my About Me page then you will know that Kay Belle is my best friend and my partner in crime in this zennie journey. We literally watched tons of videos on YouTube for hours of people tangling. It's so mesmerizing to watch someone do it. I can never do my zennies all in one sitting. First, I have way too many things I have to be doing. Second, my creative process mixes with my OCD and I can't sit still with a pen, I want to erase things and redraw them. If I get up and come back I like the mistakes and sometimes they lead to new patterns if I don't like them. 

So I wanted to post the first zennies by me and Kay. These are the first ones both of us ever did.




These are all Kay's. I needed some of them for a presentation for school. I asked her to do a couple for me and the first three are what she brought to me. The last one is one that she made for me, that's why my name is on it. We are both big art bugs, and I love seeing what she creates. Such an artistic brain. 
This is my first one. I already had a circular shape on one of my sketch book pages so I just started to tangle. You can see part of the AuraKnot I was working on, in the top left corner.  I used several of Rick and Maria's patterns in here. It's not perfect, but it came out pretty good for a first time I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment